The Canadian Press

2015-02-27 | Alberta Fumigant Death

Preview Clip

$149.00
Another child has died in Alberta after being exposed to an insecticide used to kill bedbugs in a Fort McMurray apartment. The two-year-old boy died at Stollery Children's Hospital in Edmonton. Taj (TAZH) Mohammed, principal of the Fort McMurray Islamic School, says one other child, believed to be about five years old, remains in critical condition. He says people are doing what they can to comfort the family. (Imam Sherif El Sayid (sheh-REEF' ell sye-EED') of the Al Rashid mosque told mourners about the boy's death during the funeral for boy's eight-month-old sister, who died Sunday.)

Date: 2015-02-27
Placeline: EDMONTON.
Source: The Canadian Press
Length: 12 seconds

Transcript Prediction: << Islamic community the school community and the community at large is just very much together on this and they are helping every way possible >>


Earbank_2015-02-27_Alberta-Fumigant-Death_1479