The Canadian Press

2015-04-21 | Fedbudget Manitoba

Preview Clip

$149.00
Manitoba's finance minister says the federal budget does not offer the provinces enough money for infrastructure or health care. Greg Dewar says federal transfer payment levels for health care, which were first announced last fall, are not keeping up with growing demands on the system. (Dewar says a new transit fund, worth up to one billion dollars a year, might only bring about 30 million annually to Manitoba. He says the need for infrastructure is much higher.)

Date: 2015-04-21
Placeline: WINNIPEG.
Source: The Canadian Press
Length: 11 seconds

Transcript Prediction: << they only provide assistance right now to cover 20% of our healthcare costs that leaves the other 80% up to the province to cover healthcare costs which are almost will soon be half of our budget >>


Earbank_2015-04-21_Fedbudget-Manitoba_7811