The Canadian Press

2015-05-04 | BKO NBL Canada Final Cancelled

Preview Clip

$149.00
The owner of the Halifax Rainmen says the team will be back to play next season, despite fines and suspensions following the forfeit of the National Basketball League of Canada championship last week. The team forfeited last Thursday's championship game to the Windsor Express, citing safety concerns following an altercation between the teams earlier in the day. At a news conference today in Halifax, owner Andre Levingston said he did not support the decision of the Rainmen players and coaches to not show up for the game. (The league handed out 90-thousand dollars in fines, suspended 11 Rainmen players and permanently barred the coach and assistant coach from the league.)

Date: 2015-05-04
Placeline: HALIFAX.
Source: The Canadian Press
Length: 12 seconds

Transcript Prediction: << I believe every precaution was taken to ensure fair and safe game for the fans the league the organization and the players I wanted the game to be played >>


Earbank_2015-05-04_BKO-NBL-Canada-Final-Cancelled_5509