The Canadian Press

2015-10-07 | NWT Poisonings

Preview Clip

Two adults are in critical condition after ingesting an unknown, toxic substance in Tuktoyaktuk, Northwest Territories. Constable Elenore Sturko says one was unconscious and the other appeared to be intoxicated when they were brought to the medical centre in Tuktoyaktuk on Tuesday. (The condition of both patients deteriorated and they were transported to Edmonton for further treatment. Sturko says medical personnel told police the unknown substance may have been antifreeze, glycol, isopropanol, wood alcohol or home-brewed alcohol.)

Date: 2015-10-07
Source: The Canadian Press
Length: 14 seconds

Transcript Prediction: << we want to warn the public that they should take an abundance of caution and avoid drinking any substances that are not meant for human consumption avoid eating or inhaling things are not meant for human consumption >>